- WIC/WST Library at UMaine-Our library includes over 2,500 volumes, audiocassettes, and videos, as well as a number of periodicals, many of which are not available at Fogler Library. Most materials may be signed out on loan or photocopied here. We also have a small collection of audio materials.
- Parents as Scholars (PaS)-The Parents as Scholars (PaS) program is a student aid program that helps low-income parents in two or four-year college programs.
- Parents as Scholars (PaS) Informational Video
- “regulations re: PaS program are subject to change. Contact www.mejp.org for current rules”.
- AAUW Research Reports-AAUW conducts groundbreaking research that draws national attention to issues of gender equity in education and the workplace; influences policy-makers as well as educators, parents, and students; and, most importantly, serves as a catalyst for action.